By Randy Grygiel, owner/operator of NEW Solid Surface Cleaning.
In October I celebrated the 10-year anniversary of NEW Solid Surface Cleaning. Where did the time go? It seems like yesterday I was begging for the phone to ring. How things have changed since 2009. As a new decade unfolds, I’d like to do a quick Q&A to take look back before charging ahead into 2020.
In year 4-5 I started to see an uptick in business. The phone rang more. Repeat customers and word of mouth referrals really started to kick in. Once I made it over the 5-year hump, I never looked back. It is true that the first 5 years of business are tough.
I have a driving force to see that my business is successful. I was taught from an early age to do everything to the best of my ability. Do it right the first time. Don't cut corners. Above all, I truly like making people happy!
• Started with a portable cleaning unit as solo owner/operator
• Now have 2 work vans both equipped with powerful truck-mount systems
• Also offer (VLM) very low moisture cleaning for carpets
• Grew to 3 employees with a seasonal fourth in the summer
• Added the Just Gone System to completely remove all odors, allergens, viruses, mold and mildew
• Certified in Natural Stone Restoration and Refinishing
• Certified to apply specialty coatings to various floor surfaces